It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

Monday, March 15, 2010

This is a weekly Meme run by Sheila @ One Persons Journey through a world of Books. Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.


Been a while since i participated in this meme. I've finally gotten back to reading enough that writing a post about it makes sense.  Here goes:


Read Last Week:

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick Click on the link for the review

Fire by Kristin Cashore Click on the link for the review

Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh - awesome book. Elena and Raphael are my new favourite couple

Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh - book 4 of the Psy-Changeling Series, these books are fast getting addicting. Reviews to come soon

Reading this week:

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - Interesting so far. Love the book cover. I'm reading this for the upcoming YA week on Royal Reviews.

Lament - Maggie Stiefvater. My sis loves this book and has been nagging me to read it for weeks now. I loved Shiver, and if this is anything like it i know i'll love this one too.


Before I FallLament: The Faerie Queen's Deception (Books of Faerie, #1)

Have a great week ahead. Happy Reading

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have not read any of these so I am guessing they are of a genre I do not usually read. I shall look into these books. Have a wonderful week reading! If you get a chance, my Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-15.html

Zia said...

Loved Hush, Hush and Before I Fall, and Lament heh. Have a fantastic reading week! Here's mine.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I enjoyed Hush Hush to and have not yet had the pleasure of reading Before I Fall.

Yous books up next look really good too! Have fun!

Lydia said...

I agree with your points on Hush, Hush. I was disappointed with it overall.

Before I Fall, however, really hit me hard. I enjoyed it quite a bit!

Here is my Monday: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/03/14/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-12/

Tammy said...

Before I Fall is on my wish list! I can't wait to read your review-I've heard great things about it.
Have a great week!


web site traffic stats
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP