Just Friends by Natasha5

Friday, April 29, 2011


I found this real gem of a short book that a friend of mine was reading over at Goodreads.

You need to read this. Its available for free here

This was a very sweet read about two childhood friends, Adrian and Friday, who love each other and are always together. They're just friends, real close friends.

This is a coming of age story where Adrian discovers his feelings for Friday.

I loved Friday with his pacifist ways and big curls and flowers in his hair. What I liked best was I didn’t have to dislike one character to root for the others. This is written well enough that you can see things from all the 3 main characters points of view.

I wonder what Friday and Adrian are up to now.
Every chapter begins and ends with a snippets of a Bob Marley song.  I've been singing Bob Marley since I read this yesterday. Isn't it great when a book leaves you in a happy mood


Btw, there's a sequel (or more of an epilogue) to this story: Johnny Was.
I should also mention here that Adrian and Friday are both guys, so if you don't read MM, (even if this one is only light kissing) ....

0 comments:


web site traffic stats
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP