My Life in Books

Monday, September 14, 2009

I saw this Meme at The Eclectic Reader and it seemed liked the perfect way to while away the time at work. You can tell they pay me to do nothing since i spend most of the working hours either (shamelessly) reading books online or fidgeting with my blog.

I added my own two bits after the book names. The typing makes it look like i'm frantically working ..  impresses the bosses and all that...
Describe Yourself: Holy Smokes  (evil laughter ensues at own cleverness)

How do you feel: Destined for an Early Grave (it’s Monday, how else would i feel)

Describe where you currently live: A Dirty Job (cleanliness and me are not buddies)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Under the Covers (Lotsa contenders for this one, but sleep always wins out over everything else.)

Your favorite form of transport: The Navigator

Your best friend is: Fantasy Lover (sounded better than The Boy in the Striped Pajamas)

What's the weather like: Visions of Heat

Favourite time of day: Twilight (complete with sparkly Vampires and all that)

What is life to you: A Fine Balance

Your fear: Undead and Unwed (Yes Kevin, i'm talking to you)

What is the best advice you have to give: Tempt the Devil

Thought for the Day: Destiny Kills

How I would like to die: Slave to Sensation  (i really would like being given a choice..)

My soul's present condition:  Fire Me Up

And now for some more frantic typing.. must do some reviews...Oh wait!! Its lunch time...

3 comments:

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

LOL K, I like yours, very funny, especially Undead and Unwed.

Teddyree said...

Total crack up, love your answers and the extra comments. My sons think I'm crazy I keep giggling at everyone's answers to this meme, too funny!

K said...

Thanks Ladies
I was giggling at work reading your posts


web site traffic stats
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP